The little gallery will host “Silent Spring” – new work by Joe Addison, Alex Jochim, Caitlin Little and Trudy Swanson – during the month of July. The opening reception is Friday, July 3, from 6:00 to 9:00pm in conjunction with Benson First Friday. The group exhibition features work created during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Speaking of the pandemic…
It’s a brave new world, so there are new rules for this opening reception, our first since the COVID-19 pandemic hit Nebraska:
– There is a limit on the number of people who can enter the gallery at a time. Please pay attention to what’s happening at the door, and act accordingly.
– Face masks are required to gain admission.
– We won’t be serving any food or drink.
– We also reserve the right to cancel the whole shebang at the last minute in response to what’s happening with COVID-19 locally.
– No public restroom, so go before you come.
“Silent Spring” runs through July 31 at the little gallery | benson, 5901 Maple Street. We’ve also got new hours* going forward:
Thursday and Friday
1 to 5pm
10am to 1pm
+ by appointment (call 402.681.1901) *You can always text the appointment number to make sure we’re there before you head our way.
Don’t let local art galleries be a victim of COVID-19: support them and the artists who create work for them.